Simple, delicious dill lemon butter salmon that is more than acceptable for a quick weeknight dinner or fancy Valentines day dinner. This is going to become a family favorite for good reason!
- 1-1.5 Lbs of fresh Salmon fillet with skin-on cut into two pieces (it is typically tough to find a quality piece of wild salmon, so even though farmed is “frowned upon”, I would recommend farmed salmon from a trusted source – e.g. Whole Foods)
- 3-4 Tbs of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Lemon
- 2-3 Stems Fresh Dill
- Preheat Oven to 400 F on Bake
- Place Salmon in oiled Baking Dish (Porcelain/Pyrex) and top with fresh dill, butter, Salt and Pepper and a small squeeze of lemon (rest of lemon will be used before serving)
- Bake for 20 mins (17-18 Mins for thinner pieces – salmon should flake with a fork and be slightly pink in the thickest part)